Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My First Wedding...Congratulations Holley's!

How exciting! My friends Jasen and Michele asked me to make the cupcakes for their wedding. What a fun first-time challenge to take on. They gave me full creative reign...I had a blast with it. Check it out...


Lemon Buttercream Cupcakes topped with Fresh Blueberries












Chocolate Cupcakes with Vanilla Buttercream Frosting finished with a Chocolate Drizzle










Yellow Cupcakes with a Chocolate Fudgey Frosting and some detailing to match their invites - these were so much fun creating!













Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting topped with a Goober (who can resist that combo?)

And last but not least White Cake Cupcakes with Orange Frosting topped with Shaved White Chocolate











A great big thank you to Michele and Jasen for letting me be a party of your big day. In all their glory here are the cupcakes on display at their wedding reception.

No comments: